- Group Activity – What is love?
Please answer the following questions in your groups.
- Create a list of loving qualities in a relationship (Parent – child, friend-friend, husband – wife, sibling-sibling)
- Create a list of unloving qualities in a relationship (Parent – child, friend-friend, husband – wife, sibling-sibling)
- Based on the information from #1 and #2 create a definition for the word LOVE.
- Each table will share their definitions to the class.
2. Receive handout on Love and complete scripture readings on LOVE.
After completing the passage activity above, please answer the following,
- How did Jesus show his LOVE for others?
- How did Jesus expect his followers to LOVE?
3. Please read the information on: Understanding Different Types of Love. In your groups, please discuss and complete written answers for the group questions.
MONDAY: PSA Presentations, Decision Making & Abstinence + Begin Culminating Activity!
Please complete the following for homework:
◦Apply the intimacy scale to some of your relationships
◦Consider family members, friends, teachers, students, etc….now write a paragraph describing a Level 5 relationship in your life. What do you especially value in this relationship?
Please read the letter from the Bishops Letter from the Bishops
Answer the following questions for tomorrow:
◦1. What two meanings of chastity are presented in the selection?
◦2. What is a virtue?
◦3. How would you define intimacy?
◦4. How would you define sexuality?
◦5. What is the Christian vision of sexuality and marriage?
◦6. What kinds of choices related to chastity do young people face?
◦7. Why is the decision to live a life of chastity a tremendous challenge in our society?
Cheryl, could you please say prayer for us today.
Today, we will be starting “S”ocial aspect of spies. Please copy down this note: Social
Next, you will complete parts one and two of How do I get along with others. When you get to part two, the reading and questions is with your teacher. Please ask for it.
This is all to be completed for homework.
Please have Adam select a prayer to read to the class
Go to the the following powerpoint and complete activities. You do not need to fill in notes. You are just doing the star sections. What Do I Believe – Creeds
You will work on your Creed today and tomorrow. Please use the paper provided for you for your good copy.
Here is the answer sheet to “What is Prayer”